Vittoria 700c Corsa N.EXT TLR G2.0 Fold 28mm
In Stock - Immediate dispatch in NZ Special Order
NZD$139.00 Incl GST
We recommend TLR 28mm width for optimal performance across our entire road wheels product range. Vittoria Corsa tyres are the benchmark tyre used for wheelset and frameset R&D and product development in NZ.
Speed and reliability for riders pursuing a new performance level
Corsa N.EXT is the exciting new addition to the Corsa family. Designed to satisfy the requirements of enthusiast cyclists who clock up the miles on long and demanding weekly rides, Corsa N.EXT combines Vittoria's peerless knowledge of racing performance with the durability of a long-lasting nylon casing that uses a unique Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life. To increase puncture protection, the central section of the casing features 3 layers of nylon as well as an additional puncture protection belt. Corsa N.EXT is the first road racing tire to feature a QR Code - printed on the tire hot patch - for easy access to useful technical information about the tire.
Racing inspired speed and feel, with the everyday durability of nylon construction.
- Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance while relying on a longer-lasting tire.
- New combination of Silica and Graphene 2c compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life.
- Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour.
- TWI Tyre wear indicator.
- Tube type and Tubeless ready (TLR) versions.
- TLR version is TSS (Hookless) rim compatible in size 28mm or larger.
- TLR version is also compatible with all hooked rim options.
- 100% recycleable packaging.
Scan the QR code on the tyre side wall and find specific information for your tyre choice - including recommended pressure, installation video, maintainance advice and much more.
Corsa N.EXT is only available in the Black wall version.