- 38mm , 50mm or 65mm tall filament-wound rim with 26mm external and 19mm internal rim width. Filament winding puts the carbon's strength where it's needed allowing crucial weight savings in non-essential areas.
- Tubeless-ready hooked rim bead-seat supports tubeless tires from 23-45mm. Tested with Schwalbe Pro One, Continental GP5000 TL.
- High-temperature resistant, high-friction braking surface on rim brake versions.
- Carbon fibre spokes with excellent strength to weight ratio weighing 2.6g per spoke.
- Aerodynamic profile for decreased air resistance.
- Rear wheel : 2:1 spoke lacing on rear wheels. 21 spokes.
- Front wheel : 2:1 spoke lacing on disc brake wheels, 21 spokes. Radial lacing on rim brake wheels, 16 spokes.
- Bespoke engineered Winspace hubs.
- Over-sized 17mm central axles.
- Supplied with standard Shimano compatible 11s freewheel body.
- SRAM XDR Driver also availible upon request.
- Bicycle specific Ceramic bearings for decreased rolling resistance.
- Compatibility: Disc brake versions compatible with F:12x100 R:12x142 thru-axles.
Actual listed weights as follows:
- 38mm rim brake: 1267g.
- 50mm rim brake: 1349g.
- 65mm rim brake: 1498g.
- 38mm disc brake: 1343g.
- 50mm disc brake: 1425g.
- 65mm rim brake: 1608g.
- All weights are supplied for fully built wheelsets consisting of rims, spokes, nipples, hubs, bearings and freehub assembly and are accurate to +/-3%
- Compatible with regular clincher tires with innertubes.
- Compatible with tubeless-ready tires from leading manufacturers.
- When using tubeless tires do not exceed 100psi for riding. (Upto 120psi may be required to initially seat the tire) 100psi is plenty for road tubeless.
- Tire pressures should decrease as sizes increase. EG: 30mm tire no more than 85psi, 35mm tire no more than 60psi, 40-45mm tire no more than 40psi.
The system limit (Rider + bike + luggage, etc.) is 135kg. However, riders above 95kgs should regularly inspect their wheels or get a qualified bike mechanic to do so.
- rim brake versions: Wheels, QR Skewers, Tubeless Rim Tape, Tubeless Valves, Valve Extenders, Brake Pads.
- disc brake versions: Wheels, Tubeless Rim Tape, Tubeless Valves, Valve Extenders.
NZD$1,950.00Lún: GRAPID 700c Gravel Car...